FREE WEBINAR: HOW TO CREATE A STRATEGIC SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLAN
This webinar, specifically presented for nonprofit staff and volunteers, will help you to create your content strategically using a 5 pillar framework that will strengthen your brand, build your authority online, and save you capacity during the day.
Topic: How to create a strategic social media content plan
Date: Thursday, November 7 at 1pm ET / 10am PT (webinar is one hour in length)
Skill Level: Introductory. This session will be of interest to nonprofit professionals and volunteers tasked with keeping their organization’s social media accounts up to date.
Cost: Free – Register Now
Important Note: While registration is open to all, attendance is limited to the first 1,000 people to sign onto the live session. We suggest signing on five minutes early to have the best chance of getting on the live session. If for any reason you aren’t able to connect to the live session, rest assured you’ll get the full recording by email the following day.
What you’ll learn
Learning objectives for this session include:
- How to create an editorial content plan that can be used across multiple platforms
- How to map out a month’s worth of content in one afternoon using the 5 pillar framework
- How to define your target audience and connect on an emotional level through authentic story telling (no matter if its video, FB live, stories or posts)
- How to create engaging content that positions your organization as authority in your field
- How to clearly communicate your brand message and differentiate your cause from others